- Full name, address, date of birth, phone number and driver’s license number of all parties involved.
- Vehicle information, such as year\make\model & plate number of all vehicles involved.
- Insurance information for all parties involved, such as name, phone number, policy number & insured’s name.
- Actual location and time of the accident.
- Police officers name, badge number and report number.
- Witness name, address and phone number.
- Photos of the damages to all vehicles involved.
- Photos of the scene including any skid marks.
- Photos of your injuries.
- Draw a diagram of the accident.
- Draw the positions of all the vehicles involved including before, during and after the accident.
What information should I obtain from the scene?
This information box about the author only appears if the author has biographical information. Otherwise there is not author box shown.