Skip to main content

Should I call the Police?

Should I go to the Doctor?

Should I call my own insurance company?

Should I give an oral statement to the other drivers insurance company?

Do I need to take photo's of the accident?

What rights do I have?

What am I entitled to?

  • Medical Bills / Expenses
  • Lost Wages
  • Pain and Suffering
  • Out of Pocket Expenses
  • Property Damage

What information should I obtain from the scene?

  • Full name, address, date of birth, phone number and driver’s license number of all parties involved.
  • Vehicle information, such as year\make\model & plate number of all vehicles involved.
  • Insurance information for all parties involved, such as name, phone number, policy number & insured’s name.
  • Actual location and time of the accident.
  • Police officers name, badge number and report number.
  • Witness name, address and phone number.
  • Photos of the damages to all vehicles involved.
  • Photos of the scene including any skid marks.
  • Photos of your injuries.
  • Draw a diagram of the accident.
  • Draw the positions of all the vehicles involved including before, during and after the accident.